Dear friends of iYOGA
May 2015 bring you a bright successful year of health and happiness ! …. We very much look forward to welcoming you at the studio over the coming year.
Wonderful teachers will lead you in our exciting schedule of expert classes and workshops. We host the highest calibre of local & international mentors with events lined up to encourage you on your yogic journey with us and beyond.
Mon 2nd Feb 7:15
So do sign up and join us over the month 🙂
- On Saturday 24th we take part in the second National Iyengar Yoga Day – where free yoga classes will be held in over 60 locations on the island . iYOGA hosts classes all day where teachers have generously given their time to introduce Iyengar yoga to folk. Details to follow and will be on www.iyoga.ie. Details also on http://www.miyoga.org/
- To celebrate the official opening of our new therapy room, on Saturday 24th we will also have a selection of therapies available for you try out at very reasonable prices, so why not treat yourself to a treatment. Details of what’s on offer will be on our website www.iyoga.ie
- Over 2015 we’ll host visits from international teachers … Margaret & Gordon Austin , Prabhakara (UK) , Kevin Gardiner (US/Hungary) , to name but a few ~ so keep an eye on our website for details : www.iyoga.ie
- On Jan 31st Eileen Cameron will lead a class for teachers focusing on the asana and pranayama from the Junior Intermediate syllabus. This day offers a unique view of asana and pranayama work at junior intermediate level. Class is from 10:00 – 17:00 with 1 hour for lunch and costs €60
- Weekend Workshops and Friday evening classes in January are open to all and offer a wonderful opportunity to work more deeply with excellent local & iYOGA teachers. Classes are from 10:30-12:30 unless stated otherwise.
- And don’t forget …. it’s not just yoga we have at iYOGA. After the success of last years nutrition course Mary Pender returns in February to teach a course on Family Nutrition. Also we will host Courses in Mindfulness in 2015. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Special Offers : We have a series of offers at the studio – so check out website ( www.iyoga.ie ) for our great value, iYOGA memberships and if you introduce a friend to iYOGA you’ll both benefit ~ so ask for details when next at the Studio.
We thank our loyal regulars for their continued custom and support in 2014 and look forward to welcoming you back in 2015 along with those about to discover the iYOGA experience