iYOGA Dublin requires a part time Yoga Studio Manager with responsibility for:
- studio day-to-day administration,
- class registration and management,
- dealing with enquiries
- overseeing office, shop and information areas of studio
- social media posts/ tweets
- light maintenance of studio space.
Hours : 1 -2 hours at we/s (Saturday Morning) & optionally 2 – 2.5 hours cover work at evenings of Mon – Thurs
in lieu of yoga classes.
- Experience of yoga and complementary therapies, Ideally knowledge of Iyengar Yoga or willingness to learn about Iyengar Yoga.
- Enthuasiastic, good people skills ,
- Organised with aptitude for administration and management.
- Interested in building up studio client base and presence.
- Experience of administration and people facing work.
- Sales/ marketing experience advantageous though not necessary.
- IT skills – word , excel are required and knowledge of online booking/client management sytems would be useful.
- Ability to administer financials of class card bookings, class attendance, and shop sales.
Let us know if your interested in and available for even some of that time.
Enquiries to Margaret /Roisin at : email@example.com or call 086 803 1885