Register your interest now for 2018/2019
This course which runs over 9 months with 3 modules is for anyone who wishes to explore the practice of Iyengar Yoga. It offers a focused and individualised series of workshops with experienced teachers who will guide you step by step through the practice of asana and pranayama, and includes a selection from complementary sessions introducing the Yoga Sutras, Philosophy, Ayurveda and Sanskrit. For those who want to develop their yoga practice or possibly are considering undertaking an Iyengar teacher training course, this course offers a unique experience in a specialised yoga studio to enhance your personal practice and to gauge the commitment required from a programme of intensive training. Certificates of attendance and completion will be awarded by iYOGA Dublin to participants signifying their genuine commitment in the practice of Iyengar yoga.
What past participants say …..
‘Doing the Yoga Plus course was really good fun, energising and inspiring! The instructors were all extremely supportive and encouraging. I would highly recommend it.’ – Jane
Deepen your Asana practice
Enrich with practice of Pranayama & Complementary Studies
- Open to all who are keen to explore
- 2 years regular yoga practice required
- YogaPlus runs from September 2018 to June 2019
- 3 Modules over 9 Saturdays (10am-4pm)
- 2018/2019 Dates: Sep 1, Oct 6, Nov 10, Jan 12, Feb 16, Mar 23, Apr 20, May 18, June 15;
- (Please note: These dates are indicative and subject to slight change)
- €600 (Payable in 2 instalments: €300 by 1st September & remainder by 1st Feb )
- €570 Early Bird (if fully paid by 1st July)
- €50 non-refundable deposit paid by July 1st to secure a place
- Includes Dublin Iyengar Yoga Institute membership